Anitha Lama, also known by her nickname Anee Master, is one of the leading Indian choreographers of Tollywood. She has mainly worked in Telugu films. As in 2021, she is contesting in the fifth season of Bigg Boss Telugu.
BIOGRAPHY OF ANEE MASTER
A 28-year-old choreographer was born on 12 June 1993 in Hyderabad, Telangana. At the age of 6, she lost her father. Anee learned to dance at Ganesh Pandal, RMMS Society Group, Hyderabad.
The dark brown-eyed female choreographer is approximately 5’4″ tall and weighs around 55 kg. The colour of her hair is black. Her body measurements are 34-28-33.
She has kept her personal life private, so there is no information about her parents’ names. Her father was an Army officer. She is married, though the name of her husband is not known. The couple is having a son named Nikshep.
She started her career as a dancer and choreographer in many schools and stage shows. Anee then worked as an assistant choreographer for the movie Chiranjeevi. She made her debut as a full-fledged choreographer with the film Racha (2012). Subsequently, Lama got another opportunity to choreography the songs of the Telugu film Shankar Dada MBBS. Afterwards, Anitha worked as a self-reliant and superior choreographer of the Tollywood industry. Lama has been a choreographer of more than 350 movies until 2015. In an interview, she talked about her journey as a choreographer for many popular Telugu films. Anitha expressed,
First was, Jyothi Lakshmi directed by Puri Jagannadh and then a song each in Rogue and Loafer and completed 30 songs in these two years. The Sardar Gabbar Singh project was a memorable feat for Anitha; getting an appointment with Pawan Kalyan is not easy – big stars have a comfort level with certain choreographers and seldom meet assistants.”
Apart from being a choreographer, Anitha actively participated in the TV reality show Dhee Jodi. After that, she got various offers to work on music albums.
Lama has judged popular dance reality shows like Dhee Jodi and Lil Kidz.
Anee Master While Judging A Telugu Dance Reality Show
- Anitha’s family was of Darjeeling origin. When she was too small, her family migrated to Hyderabad. Lama was born and brought up in Hyderabad.
- Since her teenage days, she started rehearsing through many dance shows. Lama emerged as the winner of a dance reality show, Dance Baby Dance.
- After her father’s demise, she made dancing her passion and started performing on stage shows to fulfil her basic needs. Afterwards, she began choreographing in numerous local schools.
- Madhuri Dixit and Madhubala were her biggest inspirations. Her mother was the only person who earned in their house. Lama couldn’t get any professional training due to a lack of money. In an interview, Anitha Lama described,
I don’t remember having any formal training and there were never so many dance teachers at that time. When I was 13, I went to Gemini TV’s Dance Baby Dance programme and I was the winner at the mega-final. Lawrence and Disco Shanti gave me the prize. I wanted to do stage shows and picked up all the moves by watching Madhuri Dixit and Madhubala on television and would practice five hours every day.”
- Anitha loves non-vegetarian food.
- Lama has a sign tattoo on her left hand and a Forever tattoo on her left arm.
- She is proficient in the English and Telugu languages.
- Anitha is an active social media influencer as she has gained many fans following through her Facebook and Instagram accounts. She has more than 198k followers on Instagram and 672k followers on Facebook.
- Anee often gets indulged herself in doing gardening at her house.
- Various eminent newspapers often filled featuring her life story.
JOURNEY IN BIGG BOSS TELUGU
Anee Master is one of the contestants of Bigg Boss Telugu 5. The show airs on Star Maa and streams on the OTT platform Disney+ Hotstar.
MORE PHOTOS OF ANEE MASTER