Arjun Bijlani is a famous Indian television and film actor. He is one of the versatile actors of the television industry. Appearing in Bollywood’s some of the blockbusters and popular TV serials, the Indian television king, Arjun Bijlani has established an idiosyncratic image. The winner of the Dadasaheb Phalke award, Arjun portrayed every sort of role in his long acting career. He is well known for his roles as a hero as well as a comedian in several daily soap operas and won many awards for his exceptional contribution to the Indian film and television industry. Starting his career with the youth-based television series Kartika in 2004, Arjun worked in innumerable shows. He is considered among the longest-lasting dimple-faced heroes in Bollywood. Apart from being an actor, Arjun is also a talented host. Bijlani is currently seen in the stunt-based reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi. Let us find out some more spellbinding details about him.
BIOGRAPHY OF ARJUN BIJLANI
Born on 31 October 1982, Arjun is a 39 years old celebrity from Mumbai, Maharashtra. His Zodiac sign is Scorpio. He lost his father at the age of 19, after which he started taking his career priorities drama and acting more seriously. After polishing his acting skills, he debuted in the Bollywood industry with the film Direct Ishq (2016) in which he was paired with Nidhi Subbaiah. He started developing an interest in daily soaps from a very young age and often shared his fascination with his mother.
Having 5’8″ height and 68 weight, Arjun has a good body structure with a 38″ chest, 30″ waist and 13″ biceps. In dark brown eyes and with a healthy physique, he looks amazing in different characters on the small and big screen. He has a decent beard and moustaches.
Bijlani is the son of Late Sudharshan Bijlani and Shakti Bijlani. Not much is known about his parents. He has a younger brother named Niranjan Bijlani and a sister named Rohini.
On 20 May 2013, he got married to Neha Swami. She is the niece of the popular Indian former film actress, Deepti Bhatnagar. The couple has a son, Ayaan, who was born in 2017.
Arjun did his schooling at Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai, and enrolled himself in H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, to attain a degree in commerce.
Arjun debuted in the TV industry with the show Kartika in 2004. He has performed small roles in many short web series and made several guest appearances in popular television operas including Kavach… Kaali Shaktiyon Se, Ishqbaaz, Tu Aashiqui, Karam Apnaa Apnaa, and more. His career leapt with his role as Ritik Singh/Sangram Singh in the serial Naagin 1: Mohabbat Aur Inteqaam Ki Dastaan. He made an appearance in the Bollywood movie, Direct Ishq in 2016. In 2017, he became a popular face for his role in the TV serial Ishq Mein Marjawan which aired on Colors TV.
In 2017, he participated in a dance reality show called Nach Baliye along with his wife, Neha Swami. Arjun is a great host and co-hosted the dance show Dance Deewane Season 1 and 2 on Colors TV.
- Young Achiever’s Award for the Best Actor in 2009.
- Kalakaar Award and Fresh Face of the year (Male) in 2010.
- Gold Calm and Style Awards as Man Of Substance in 2020.
- Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2020.
Note: There are several more awards attached to his name.
He earns nearly ₹85,000-1.2 lakh/ episode.
- Bijlani likes to binge on Butter Chicken, Palak Paneer, Vada Pav and Chocolate Truffle Cake.
- Arjun is a die-hard fan of Akshay Kumar, Aamir Khan, Irfan Khan, Nawazzuddin Siddiqui and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra top his list of favourite actresses.
- He adores the fashion designer Rocky S.
- Arjun enjoys travelling to the cities of Kashmir, Bangkok and Dubai.
- He likes Yellow and Red colour the most.
- He gravitates towards fragrances like Issey Miyake.
- Bijlani resides at Interface Heights, Malad West, Mumbai.
- His hobbies include gymming, yoga, reading, watching movies, biking and dancing.
- His friends and family fondly call him Jun.
- He is an ardent worshipper of Lord Ganesha and often visits Shree Siddhivinayak Temple at Prabhadevi, Mumbai.
- Arjun is an avid animal lover and owns a pet dog named Boozie.
- Bijlani smokes and drinks occasionally.
- Arjun has Acrophobia (fear of height) and Aviophobia (fear of flying).
JOURNEY IN KHATRON KE KHILADI (KKK)
Arjun Bijlani is one of the contenders of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi season 11. However, Bijlani has given a tough fight to other contenders and has appeared as one of the finalists of the show. KKK is hosted by Rohit Shetty and is telecasted on Colors TV.
MORE IMAGES OF ARJUN BIJLANI