Ridhima Pandit (also known as Robot Bahu) is an Indian actress and model. Best known for her roles in the Indian TV serials, Pandit’s ride into the glamour world has been full of ups and downs. Ridhima Pandit has also participated in quite a few Indian reality shows. The actress is known for her work in the popular TV show Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant as Rajni. She has been in the industry for more than a few years. She has worked in many TV ads and has done various modelling assignments too. Ridhima is also well-known for the role of Amrita Agnihotri in Zee TV’s science fiction Haiwaan: The Monster. Besides being a well-established TV star, Pandit has also emerged as the second runner-up of the stunt-based reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi season 9. Since then there has been no looking back for her. Ridhima has also enchanted the audience with her glamorous performance as a host in the dance reality show Dance Champions. The actress mainly appears on Hindi television operas. Let us see how the star’s journey into the entertainment world began, her personal life, family, career and other interesting facts.
Ridhima Pandit was born in 1990 in Mumbai, Maharashtra who blows her birthday candles every year on 25 June. Her Zodiac sign is Cancer. Her family members and friends call her by the name Robot Bahu. She began her vocation as a theatre artist and acted in plays for around 2 years. Ridhima Pandit then started modelling and doing print advertisements and TV commercials like Sunsilk, Fair & Lovely, Dove, Harpic, Veet, Luminous, Set Wet, etc. After that, receiving offers from the television industry. Apart from the TV serials, she is actively participating in reality TV shows. Ridhima has also given her dance and comedy performances on several reality shows and TV serials as well. She is best known for her current participation in India’s most controversial reality show Bigg Boss 15. The actress achieved success in a very short duration of time because of her hard work. Her role as Rajni in the soap opera, Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant, got her immense fame and fan following.
Ridhima is 5’5″ tall and weighs around 50 kgs. She is a well-maintained actress having figure measurements as follow: 33-25-34. She has black eyes and her hair colour is black.
Although she has been dating an Assistant Director, Eshaan Roshan, son of Rajesh Roshan and cousin of Hrithik Roshan. Moreover, she has never accepted her relationship publicly.
Ridhima was born to a Maharashtrian father, Pandit and Gujarati mother, Jayshree. She has one elder sister, Reema Pandit. Ridhima follows Hinduism. The actress pursued her graduation in Sociology and Event Management from Mumbai.
Ridhima Pandit did graduation in Sociology and Event Management. After completing her studies, she joined the theatre plays for around 2 years in Nadira Babar’s Ekjute. Before entering the television industry, she also worked as an artist manager under the famous actor Sonu Sood. She started her acting career in 2016 by playing the role of Rajni in the TV serial, Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant. Her impressive performance as Amrita Agnihotri in the TV serial, Haiwaan: The Monster, won her few awards.
In 2017, she was featured as a host in a dance reality show, Dance Champions. She has also done several TV reality shows like The Drama Company, Kitchen Champions 5, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi season 9, etc.
She made her guest appearance once in the popular television show Kundali Bhagya.
Apart from being an actress, Ridhima Pandit is also a host and hosted the dancing reality show, Dance Champions in 2017. In 2017, she did her first short web series, Yo Ke Hua Bro. Pandit has also made her special appearances on the stand-up comedy TV show, Khatra Khatra Khatra in 2019.
In 2018, she participated in the game show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 9, where she ended up as the second runner up.
Ridhima gets paid around Rs. 40,000 per episode.
Gold Award for Best Debut in Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant (2016).
- Ridhima Pandit is an avid book reader and her favourite authors are Paulo Coelho and Gillian Flynn.
- Ridhima Pandit likes to hear the songs of Arijit Singh, Vasudha Sharma, Jeffrey Iqbal, Tochi Raina, and Ash King.
- She enjoys watching movies in her leisure time. Her all-time favourite Bollywood films are Zindagi Na Milegi Dubara, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, and Kal Ho Na Ho. Her favourite Hollywood movies are Notebook, Queen, and Fashion.
- Rajnikanth, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor, Vin Diesel, and Boman Irani are her favourite actors.
- Pandit likes to eat Ice cream and Junk food.
- Ridhima takes a lot of interest in singing, dancing, and reading.
- Ridhima’s favourite American show is Desperate Housewives.
- She is a travel enthusiast and loves to spend her holidays in Dubai and San Francisco.
- She was the runner up of Colors TV’s adventure show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- She likes to dine at The Protein Bake Shop, The XVII Tea Room, and Barbeque Nation in Mumbai.
- Ridhima admires the actresses, Rekha, Sridevi, Hema Malini, Katrina Kaif, and Raveena Tandon.
- Imtiaz Ali is her favourite director.
- Ridhima Pandit loves to sing and dance.
- Ridhima does not smoke.
- She is very passionate about travelling and wants to see every part of the world.
- Her nickname is Robot Bahu.
- Ridhima has especially appeared as a guest contestant on the TV serial Kundali Bhagya.
- She loves wearing Maharashtrian outfits.
- She has the habit of mimicking people.
- Ridhima was seen in numerous ad commercials along with some famous cricketers and actresses like Rahul Dravid and Katrina Kaif.
She is an avid devotee of Lord Ganesha.
JOURNEY IN BIGG BOSS
Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant fame is all set to enter Bigg Boss OTT house. The house is desired for making arguments and the actress is standing in the middle of the same. Known for her popular TV serials like Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant and Haiwaan: The Monster, Ridhima Pandit is ready to show her individual personality among the viewers.