Vidhi Pandya is a well-known actress in the Indian Television industry who got fame and popularity from her splendid performance as Imli Rajvanshi/Singh in the Television series Udaan. She predominantly works in Television serials and shows. Vidhi has done many other popular TV serials like Tum Aise Hi Rehna and Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2. Let’s check out her age, personal life, career, and other facts.
BIOGRAPHY OF VIDHI PANDYA
Vidhi Pandya is a 25-year-old brilliant actress who was born on 7 June 1996 in Mumbai, India. She loves dancing and practising yoga. Having shared the screen with many other famous actors, Pandya has carved a niche for herself in the highly competitive glamour and entertainment industry. She made her TV debut with the serial Tum Aise Hi Rehna in 2014, and since then there has been no looking back for the beautiful actress who is a perfect mix of modern and traditional.
She is a beautiful celebrity in the Television industry who is tall around 5’6″ and her weight is approximately 65 kg. Her beautiful black eyes and shiny dark brown hair add charm to her classy look. She has an hourglass figure and the dimples on her cheeks add a pleasing look to her personality. Her figure measurements are 32-24-34.
There is not much information about her parents’ names. She has one elder brother, Urmil Pandya.
As of 2021, she is unmarried.
She completed her schooling at St. Lawrence High School, Mumbai and later graduated from Sophia College, Mumbai.
She got her big break in 2014 with Sony TV’s serial Tum Aise Hi Rehna, in which she played the role of Kiran Maheshwari. Pandya is also renowned for portraying Nidhi in Balika Vadhu in 2015. Then in the subsequent year, 2016, she was in the dual role of Roshni and Sophia in Sony TV’s thriller show Crime Patrol.
Pandya was initially the first choice for the lead role of Chakor in Colors famous TV serial Udaan, but somehow the part later went to Spandan Chaturvedi.
In 2019, Vidhi appeared as a guest in a TV show Kitchen Champion.
From 2020-2021, Vidhi Pandya bagged the lead role of Captain Dr Suman Tiwari, Vidhi alongside Mohit Kumar SonyLIV’s Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2.
Currently, she is associated with the controversial show Bigg Boss Season 15. Vidhi revealed some unknown facts about her participation in the BB house with a media channel, she disclosed her forethought before entering the house. Vidhi stated,
I am extremely scared and nervous before entering the house. I genuinely don’t know what will happen on the show. I just hope I am mentally strong to surpass everything. I am talking to myself every day and making myself strong.”
Pandya additionally added,
I am not thinking too much about it. I am a believer in going with the flow. I will make strategies only when I perform some task because then I will use my mind. Other than that, I am not preparing myself for the show in any way.”
In 2018, a few media reports claimed that Vidhi was in a relationship with her Udaan show director Pawan Kumar. According to some internal information, there was a rumour that because of this controversy Pawan Kumar lost his job from the show. A report claimed,
Pawan was being extremely partial to Vidhi. While monitoring the shots, he paid extra attention to her over the leads of the show. This of course didn’t go down well with other actors and it was also hampering the quality of the product.”
AWARDS, HONOURS, ACHIEVEMENTS
- In 2017, Pandya was elevated with the ITA Award for Best Actor (Female) Popular.
- In 2019, Vidhi was given the Golden Petal Award for the role of Best Supporting Actress.
- Vidhi Pandya usually reads One night at the call centre by Chetan Bhagat and The 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan Bhagat.
- She likes to watch Shah Rukh Khan on the silver screen.
- Vidhi’s favourite movie is Holiday: A Soldier is Never Off Duty and Main Tera Hero.
- She is a food buff and loves to eat Pizza and Burger.
- Pandya loves to dine at Chaayos.
- Her favourite television shows are Bigg Boss and Man vs Wild.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT VIDHI PANDYA
- She does not smoke but drinks alcohol.
- Vidhi’s hobbies include dancing and travelling.
- Pandya has got a tattoo inked on her right leg.
- Vidhi revealed in an interview that she would never perform intimate scenes on screen. She also added that her comfort zone is most important to her.
- Vidhi Pandya shares a good bond with the television actress Helly Shah.
- In an interview, Pandya shared that it was her family members who motivated her to participate in Bigg Boss 15. She also narrated,
I said no I can’t do this, I’m really scared of being a part of the show. A lot went in, it took a lot of time before this really happened for me. My reaction was a no because I thought I was a misfit for this. Then after putting a lot of thought, thinking about a lot of things in different dimensions, I just felt that this is the right time and maybe I should do.”
- After Vidhi entered into the controversial house of Bigg Boss Season 15, She got involved in a serious catfight with the Punjabi singer Afsana Khan. It was the first tussle of the BB 15.
- She promotes the different brands on her social media accounts.
JOURNEY IN BIGG BOSS
Vidhi Pandya is one of the contestants of the controversial house of Bigg Boss 15. This year, the theme of the show is Jungle Mein Dangal. The BB house is converted into a forest in which all the contestants are locked. Vidhi Pandya has kept her game simple till now. She has truly shown her real self in front of the audience. Vidhi has made many relationships inside the house.
MORE PHOTOS OF VIDHI PANDYA