Simba Nagpal is an Indian actor and model who shot to fame after portraying the character of Virat Singh in the popular Hindi TV show Shakti – Astitva Ki. Before making his television debut, he was a model. He is capturing the attention of the media due to his recent participation in Bigg Boss 15. Let’s see what he did before he entered the glamour world.
BIOGRAPHY OF SIMBA NAGPAL
Born on 25 September 1996, Simba is a 25 years old man from New Delhi. He aspired to become an actor since his childhood days when he saw the first Bollywood movie. During his school days, Nagpal used to go to Mumbai in his leisure time to complete the contracts he had signed.
With black eyes, black hair, and 6′ height, he looks amazing on the screen. His perfect body sculpture with 43″ chest, 34″ waist, and 16″ biceps make him an ideal protagonist on the screen.
Simba is the only child of his parents though the name of his parents is not known. His father was a National level boxing champion.
Simba was rumoured to be dating an actress named Monal Jagtani.
Nagpal became a model after completing his education. He also participated in Splitsvilla Season 11 but could not win the show.
He then participated in another MTV show, Roadies.
In 2020, he became the lead in Colors TV’s show Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki as Virat Singh.
He then worked as a model in many TV advertisements.
- He admires Tiger Shroff, Ranveer Singh, and Arjun Kapoor a lot and considers them as his favourite actors.
- He likes listening to Amit Mishra, Atif Aslam, and Sanam Puri’s songs.
His car collection includes a BMW 330i.
SMOKING & DRINKING HABITS
Simba Nagpal smokes hookah and also drinks alcohol.
- He is a non-vegetarian and takes good care of his diet.
- Simba is an introverted person from childhood. In an interview, he disclosed that his father used to beat him in his early days to make him strong. However, that idea didn’t work.
- Simba talked about his Splitvilla journey. He stated,
When I entered Splitsvilla, I had no idea how to face a camera. I had no clue about what is acting. I was a very bhola-bhala bachha, I still am. I wouldn’t understand why they would be so manipulative or stupid at times. Later I realised they were acting. As for me, I was there to do tasks. The tasks attracted me in Splitsvilla. I was just being myself. My mindset was to do all the tasks and win the show. I didn’t go to make any connection or play games. Later when I realised that these things were also important, it was too late. The family was happy. For them, it was like a dreamland as they were not from the industry. My mom was very happy to see me working hard.
- Simba has played a leading role as Virat in the show Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. The show revolves around the life of a transgender. In an interview, he talked about his experience after working in the serial, Simba told,
It is quite normal working with them. I don’t think of them coming from a community. I find all of them very sweet and nice to talk to. I keep interacting with them. And in fact, when I first came to Mumbai, I got blessed by transgenders. I think their heart is very giving in nature. Everyone is the same to me.”
- Before entering the controversial house, in an interview, Simba stated that his relationship status was single and now he is ready for a relationship.
- In an interview, he described the purpose behind his entry into the show Bigg Boss. Nagpal articulated,
Initially, I was a bit confused about the show. So I decided to speak to my mom. When I told her about it, there was this priceless expression on her face. She was very happy. Main Ussi Khushi Ke Liye yeh show kar raha hoon. I know this journey is going to be mad, it’s going to be fun, and I am looking forward to it.”
JOURNEY IN BIGG BOSS
Actor Simba Nagpal is currently locked up in the Bigg Boss 15 house. The actor is known for his calm and composed personality which is winning the hearts of many people. Being in a show which is known for high-intensity drama and controversies, Simba has been seen remaining calm even in anarchic situations.
In the recent Weekend Ka Vaar episode, Nagpal was praised for his non-aggressive and calm nature. Talking about Simba’s performance on the show, host Salman Khan, said Simba’s fan following has increased to a massive level since the time he entered the BB house. Simba has truly shown that It’s not necessary to be aggressive or fight to gain footage.
MORE PHOTOS OF SIMBA NAGPAL