Miesha Iyer is an Indian actor, model, video jockey, and reality show host who rose to fame by participating in the controversial house of Bigg Boss 15. Meisha is a well-known face of MTV as she participated in various other reality shows before appearing in BB. Let us get to know more about Miesha’s personal life, career, and other interesting facts.
Miesha Iyer is a 27-year-old model who was born on 5 April 1994 in Mumbai. Her hometown is Mumbai. She was obsessed with fashion since childhood and often indulged herself in styling and make-up tasks.
Miesha Iyer is approximately 5’7″ tall. Her hair colour is black, which she often dyes, and the colour of her eyes is dark grey.
Parents & Siblings
She is the daughter of a businessman. Her mother’s name is Sakshi Iyer, who works in the fashion industry.
She is unmarried as of now.
Earlier, she had an affair with a Mumbai-based model but, she never announced it publically.
She was also in a relationship with her Ace of Space 1 co-contestant Pratik Sehajpal. Currently, they both also appeared in Bigg Boss season 15. In an interview, Miesha talked about their relationship and said,
Pratik and I have done the show together and even after the show we were in touch for a while and then we weren’t. So it was always on and off because we both also got busy with our lives and other work projects. But I would say that we are friends and that’s the rapport we share and for me, Pratik is still a friend.”
Her name was also linked with Ashish Bhatia. They came close to each other while shooting for MTV Splitsvilla.
Miesha Iyer went to Mary Immaculate Girls High School to receive her primary education. For her higher education, she got enrolled at Amity University, Mumbai.
Miesha Iyer started her career as a model in the fashion industry and did many modelling projects before she entered the television industry. Later in 2017, Miesha made her acting debut with a web series named Hadh. Vikram Bhatt and Sidhant Sachdev were the producers of the web series.
Miesha Iyer gained popularity after appearing in the Vikas Gupta reality show Ace of Space in 2018. Her charming and confident nature impressed everybody on the show.
Besides acting, she has also showcased her hosting skills, as she also hosted the second season of Ace of Space.
Subsequently, Miesha participated in MTV’s reality dating show Splitsvilla Season 12. She made a strong connection with Ashish Bhatia as a partner on the show. Miesha made a special place in the heart of viewers of the show. Iyer was the first runner-up of Splitsvilla 12.
- At the time when she was dating a Mumbai-based businessman’s son, her relationship didn’t end on a good note. After their separation, she lodged a police complaint against him for harassing, stalking, and wringing her. Due to her breakup experience, she shot a video clip named Break-up diary in which indirectly it was depicted that the person in the clip was Miesha’s boyfriend since childhood.
- She attracted another controversy while on the dating show MTV Splitsvilla. On the set of the show, she was criticized for body shaming one of her co-contestant, Aahna Sharma. After the occurrence of this incident, Aahna’s mother blamed her on social media. In support of herself, Miesha revealed through a post that Aahna Sharma has also done body shaming on a contestant named Arshiya Arshi.
- She was awarded the Best Host on Web award for hosting Ace of Space 2 in 2019.
- She is a non-vegetarian.
- Miesha considers herself a chain-smoker, she is a regular smoker.
- She is known for her bold looks.
- She loves travelling, dancing, and swimming.
- She has been featured in a TV advertisement with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Miesha Iyer is a polyglot.
JOURNEY IN BIGG BOSS
Miesha Iyer is one of the contestants of Bigg Boss 15. Miesha talked about her thoughts before entering the controversial house, she told,
You can’t say no to Bigg Boss. It is such a big opportunity. When I was offered I was like yes! yes! and was super grateful. I don’t think you can go prepared to a show like Bigg Boss because whatever you’ll prepare uska ulta ho skta hai. I am going to be spontaneous and raw. And jo hoga, dekha jayega.”